SEMANGAAT SILA DATANG!

Friday, January 14, 2011 by AA
i pray that tomorrow morning, the moment i wake up, i will be filled with energy and enthusiasm and work my socks off and finish stuff! Amin!

woarghh today i was out to KL. went to Pasar Seni to print the 'oh so important - prolly the most important thing in the world' shirt. i was rm48 poorer by the end of the day, and all i get is a crappy size S shirt with a faded looking design print.

i think this will be the most i will spend my efforts on this thing. i'm not going to bother with it anymore. more important things are waiting.

I'm recycling quotes so that hopefully it will instill some passion and work rate in me for tomorrow onwards

I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. Henceforth, I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.
~Og Mandino

AMMIINN!
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment