Too Good?

Monday, February 1, 2010 by AA
I have a problem when someone said " You are too good for me"

I thought this kind of phrase just appear in movies and dramas

As i comprehend, this is just a lame excuse

When you hear this, its almost an assault to your intelligence

Am I that stupid to you?

Don't beat around the bush anymore

Spill out your beans


Then again, maybe you really aren't good enough, who knows?



It sucks when things that happened years ago still clings onto your memories. Worse though when the same thing i see happening to a few of my friends. It just makes me feel angry and wanna back them up more and more. The situations might be a little bit different, but then again, the main things are all the same.

Time will heal everything im sure. even stupidity and crap decisions.
Posted in | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment