Nervous Wreck

Monday, February 28, 2011 by AA
Tomorrow is my first day working as a graphic designer. I've been looking forward to this day for 4 years, but weirdly, now as the day looms nearer, i'm having goosebumps and basically anxious to the max.

I kind of hate having to settle down in a new environment, without knowing anyone at all. And I've been wondering what are they expecting me to do tomorrow. Hopefully some simple stuff. Or maybe nothing. I'm also anxious about the traffic tomorrow. Hopefully no 30 minutes stand still/ bumper to bumper crawl.

I guess i'm just worrying too much.

Here's to a successful career! Insyaallah..
Posted in | 3 Comments »

3 comments:

Syera said...

Good luck Aspa!

Anonymous said...

Wah dah dapat kerja terus. Congrats asspa and best of luck! =D

AA said...

tenkiu tenkiu! semoga semua org sukses2 slalo

Post a Comment