
I just finished watching this movie and i have to say finally, a vampire film that i really like haha.
A movie where the vampire does not run like The Flash, zipping here and there in a funny kind of way, drives a Volvo C30 and fights with a werewolf (yawn) over a girl.
I just think that movie conveys the innocence of kids and their interactions with one another perfectly, how differently they think and see their world compared to adults. This boy in the movie is just awkward, and out of loneliness befriends someone he wasn't expecting to. It's just fun to just lose yourself in this kind of movies. Even if the pacing is a bit slow. Brings out the creepy factor a bit. I also like the subtleness of the special effects used. I think the best kind of vfx are the ones that you don't notice much. It just looks natural like it's not a vfx at all to begin with.

0 comments:
Post a Comment