If anyone else tried
this they’d be dinner
Mark’s amazing bond with polar bear

MEET the polar bear who loves humans so much she could practically eat a whole one.
Sixty-stone Agee has formed an amazing bond with tamer Mark Abbot after he plucked her from a zoo as a cub to star in films and television ads.

The pair are so close they wrestle, kiss, nap and even go swimming with each other.

But Mark said: "We hand-reared Agee, so we're really close. Even so, I feel privileged to nap with my head resting on a fully-grown polar bear."
Mark, of Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, said: "If anyone else tried this they'd end up as Agee's dinner.
"The only people she likes are me and my wife Dawn. "I have worked with bears for 40 years, so I can read
Agee's body language and know how to behave safely."
Polar bears are among the world's largest land predators.


0 comments:
Post a Comment