1 Utama Here I Come!

Sunday, March 6, 2011 by AA
Hehee what an eventful week! Firstly, i started my new work at Gloco Holdings. Then halfway through the week, I got a sudden career choice doubt. 1 Utama just called me and said I was accepted. My job application there was actually accepted. That day, I spent the whole day thinking about what might have been, if only Mr Jefreey called earlier by one thay. I thought that I have just signed a contract and would not be able to get out of it. That night I went back and studied the contract stipulations and found out about the termination process. Luckily, during the 1st month of probation, both parties could just quit the agreement immediately.

Although I felt a little bit sad leaving such friendly people at Gloco, I just think that whatever I want to do, I should decide quick. I informed my marketing manager, Ben who was very friendly and helpful towards me the whole week, and he said he understood my decision. I felt such a release, and on Saturday went for the 2nd interview and got the job. Wohooo!! Alhamdullillah Praise Allah Almighty!!

To be honest, this is the kind of job I've always imagined myself doing, and during my 5 days at Gloco, I felt that proper and prim office environment is just not for me. I would be crazy by the 4th or 5th month. Though, I can't stress enough that the people there were so friendly and nice. It's just a shame I can't get to know them more.

So right now I've got 10 days to properly train myself to be more proficient in 3ds Max and hand drawings. I'm kind of excited, relieved, a bit worried but optimistic, sad about leaving awesome people at Gloco, and thankful to Allah.

This week made me realize that some people are working damn hard to earn a living, travelling long distances everyday, willing to be yelled at by the boss . Everyday people everywhere are working hard.

I should too.


P/S: On a side note, please refrain from having lunch/ eating at Restoran Dapur Mas Precinct 9 Putrajaya. RM8.50 for nasi campur. That's just preposterous. Kedai makan biasa2 je, xyah la nak harga mcm tu. Ikan kembong goreng=6 ringgit. WTF. alasan ikan kembung dari Sarawak, fresh.
Posted in | 1 Comment »

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thumbs up!!!best ar tengok member bleh fikir camni..

Post a Comment