miss this place
I want a lot of things. things that i don't even think will become true. But it's not wrong to dream. I still want to travel to lots of places. I want to meet lots of new people. Own some stuff. And so on.
In the past two weeks, i've met with people who deal with other people. People who do stuff. It's a scary world out there. I don't know anything and was at times literally lost.
I think in order to survive, we need to be a little more ruthless in our everyday dealings. I've come to a conclusion that being nice will not always be beneficial to you in the long run, especially in things involving money.
Time sure flies. I met a long time friend last week. We chatted a bit. He was surprisingly honest. He said he hated the fact that we are already 25 years old. He said he hated the feeling of being old. Bcause the last time we met, it was during standard 6. Now he's already working in Public Bank. He said he's bored with life. Nothing goes on. He said he wanted to become a student again. said that things was way more interesting back then. Hey, it's like a reversal of fate. He wants to be a student again, while i cannot wait to graduate and land myself a proper job. It's also surprising, that i slowly was able to confess that i'm still not graduating after all these years to people.for the last couple of years, i used to be so ashamed of telling, that sometimes i admit, i did told a few lies along the way. Haha. I think in time, you will get used to anything in life. Even the most shameful facts. This is me, and this is what i've become. Nothing more nothing less. I believe in letting myself go, i also got rid of a huge burden that have stuck with me for the past 2-3 years or so.
A person's ego is hard to control. Is it true that men have bigger egos than women? Personally, i don't know. I think it is not up to one's gender. If you got it, you've got it haha. The day that you finally can subdue your ego is the day that everything in life becomes complete. I think not many people can achieve this. Even the richest of the rich will want more. Even the most successful will crave for more success. It's human nature i guess.
Driving around kl and klang valley is a really stressful proposition. A lot of drivers really don't have manners on the road. I've got no problem with people who drive fast, as its within their rights to do so. The thing that bug me is people who change lanes like crazy. And sometimes without giving out proper signals. Sometimes i do wonder what causes a traffic jam. As you crawl on, and reach the point where the traffic eases, you search for a logical explanation to what had just caused the traffic jam before. Sometimes, there are no logical explanation to it. No accidents occurred, no road blocks. Nothing. Just people changing lanes. Sometimes, the police who supposedly makes the traffic move better just makes the whole mess much worse that it is. Case in point, on MRR2 there is a part where 3 diverging roads meet and it is a 'sure jam' spot. Everyday, never failing. Within the past 3 weeks or so, some policemen and women were stationed there to monitor the traffic and supposedly make it smoother. Now, the crawl starts much earlier, before the flyover compared to before. The congestion extended a kilometer more than before. The policemen and women just stood at the intersection and just waved their hands as if to say " go go, drive on" when in reality, you don't need to do that. what for? When it rains, there were no policemen and women. And the traffic was a lot smoother.
Within two more weeks, i'm going to start taking foreign language class. I'm really excited about this. Before this, during my secondary school, i was forced to take Arabic language, which was hard and i had no real interest in it. Even in exams, i just did nothing. i just copied back the questions to annoy the teacher. We even raced for who got the lowest scores. My lowest score i think was 8/100. hahhaa. One of my friends even got 0. He did not even bother copying back the questions. I think this time, it will be fun and exciting. Learning something you really want to will be much more engaging. Huhu just can't wait. I'm even going for painting class. Wohoo!

0 comments:
Post a Comment